What can we do, what is important now?
- We oppose any dehumanization, any exclusion and reject any blanket condemnation (“the Russians”).
- We demand: No break-off, but continuation and intensification of civil society contacts – both with Russia and Ukraine.
- We oppose any nationalist and imperialist thinking. Instead, we consider autonomy, minority rights and the right to conscientious objection to be indispensable components of democracies.
- We want to stick to the truth: The massive rearmament of the Bundeswehr is an irresponsible waste of money that we cannot and must not afford, either socially or in terms of climate policy.
- We believe sanctions are a possible response to state violence and war. But these should not hit people who are already in a bad way.
- We demand: Every person who flees from war and injustice or refuses military service should be welcome.
Continue reading HERE
(Image source: @ pixabay)